2010年9月17日星期五

Sad wolf

"Loved the party informed of deep, concentrated wine Zuiguo had found out." There are two women in my life was my favorite, but the two women almost ruined my life all the confidence. 4-year-old before my hair thick and Qing Qu gentle, moisturizing skin white, whole body seems to be inexhaustible strength. Looks nearly as familiar with the people calling me, "Wen." In recent years, but I seem Cangsang haggard, sleepless night long plagued and tortured me ┅ ┅
Marriage of those years, one year after year, every hypnagogic is the beginning of a nightmare. At first, I can not be with his wife and with the pillow, watching her sleep worry-free state of Enron, sniffing her breath slowly heat, how can I fall asleep? It is a strong temptation of the opposite sex, and a great person for a long-term hunger is especially stimulating. So every night I always elsewhere coming to an drowsy, and just went to bed, curled up in her heels. Later, I moved to the sofa. Then again, simply moved to another room, I only choose to shy away approach.
It is a destruction of human nature, the kind of invisible forces who can become the most powerful software is not the spirit of Doraemon's no. Strong fierce bandits again thrown into prison after the project will gradually become good Tsz Mei, tame weak. Long flight, but landing a sea of sailors, sows will change very lovely. That the suppression of the human instinct and a strong desire to hit each other, make people lose their masculinity, whistle shiver, spine chills, sweating continued to fly.
During that time, I like singing Qi Qin song poignant song:
I am a wolf from the north
Walk in the vast wilderness
Crisp north wind blowing
The long skirted the sand
I only bite cold teeth
Reported to TWO Chosho...

seo|
Mens Suits|
laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论