2011年1月4日星期二

Ancient river flowing tears of the old

Ancient river flowing tears of the old

Drop off flowers, floating gently in the water. The long summer of my time, the water reflection.
Song of the day, such as glazed cotton, I do not know the confusion of life. The terrible night. I am not alone in his way. Lasts from the reddish color of the evening, to suddenly be the wind under the dim light splashes of water vapor. I'm stuck in the accumulation of a thousand miles above the Bay of tears puddle.
Age-old wind chill to the hopeless pathos scrapings of rain overnight. A child of the old calendar is so Chanchanmianmian March, so I do not much surprised. Not only in the past travelers anxious to find a safe living hurried to the premises. This makes me very amazing. To share this piece of manna temporarily, I leave things around, open the window listening to the rain. We are the river people, it will stop waiting for the blacksmith's talk of the town went to bed at the hands of the living. Is often associated with the yarn car Zhi Ya sound sleep early.
They control the streets which look like small rain shower. Then my grandparents generation of farming fields, white egrets not grow wings. Rain at night, also stopped at my loss of sleep where. Wake up, but also a desolate scene of midnight. Then wet day feeling like I eat a pastry puff. Abnormal yearning after sunset in the dusk of people chase away the shadow of monkey.
People often say, Wang Yang water is used in its two sides gently raise people's. The crop is very little water, but water is at most of the others have at most. Our Story Street to the farms is not the beginning, have to take it as the end of the. Mo pure real old river songs. Old tears nourish a rich soil. I do not to cry for fun, have to a sad song for the pleasure of the displaced....

没有评论:

发表评论